About these terms
Finalchoices.co.uk is a business asset of Final Choices Publishing Limited.
Access to and use of 'Finalchoices.co.uk' both within the UK and internationally is provided by Final Choices Publishing Limited on the following terms:
1. By using Finalchoices.co.uk you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Finalchoices.co.uk. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Finalchoices.co.uk.
2. Final Choices Publishing Limited may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Finalchoices.co.uk will be deemed acceptance of any updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on Finalchoices.co.uk (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of Finalchoices.co.uk
3. You agree to use Finalchoices.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Finalchoices.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Finalchoices.co.uk.
4. All copyright, trade mark, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Finalchoices.co.uk and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Final Choices Publishing Limited or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Finalchoices.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Finalchoices.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Finalchoices.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Final Choices Publishing Limited.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Finalchoices.co.uk or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademark of Final Choices Publishing Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Final Choices Publishing Limited or any other third party.
Contributions to Finalchoices.co.uk
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Finalchoices.co.uk you agree to grant to Final Choices Publishing Limited, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Final Choices Publishing Limited services in any media worldwide (including on Finalchoices.co.uk site accessed by international users). In certain circumstance Final Choices Publishing Limited may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that Final Choices Publishing Limited can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Final Choices Publishing Limited permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with Final Choices Publishing Limited.
11. If you do not want to grant Final Choices Publishing Limited the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with Finalchoices.co.uk.
Finalchoices.co.uk commenting functionalities
14. You agree to use Finalchoices.co.uk commenting tools (including Q&A) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all Finalchoices.co.uk community sites and services.
(i) About your posts:
* Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
* No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
* No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
* Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in discussions on Finalchoices.co.uk content and online community.
* No spamming or off-topic material: finalchoices.co.uk does not allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. * Please do not re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
* No advertising or promoting.
* Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed or translated.
* No impersonation.
* No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
* URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if they add value and are relevant to the topic of conversation and can be removed at the discretion of moderators.
* Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
(ii) Your Finalchoices.co.uk Account:
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email.
Final Choices Publishing Limited reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple Finalchoices.co.uk accounts, or if a non-UK user pretends to be a UK user, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any Finalchoices.co.uk community discussion.
(iv) Legal requirements:
* You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Finalchoices.co.uk communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
* Contributing material to a Finalchoices.co.uk community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
* You agree to submit to or share with Finalchoices.co.uk communities only contributions that are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of Final Choices Publishing Limited or third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
(v) If you're under 16:
Please get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in any Finalchoices.co.uk discussion.
Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
(vi) If you breach these Community Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in relevant local house rules) when taking part in a Finalchoices.co.uk community, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before it is allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of Finalchoices.co.uk community areas.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any Finalchoices.co.uk discussion thread or anywhere else on Finalchoices.co.uk or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Finalchoices.co.uk, and Final Choices Publishing Limited considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Final Choices Publishing Limited may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school, email provider or law enforcement agencies about the infringement(s).
Final Choices Publishing Limited reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Finalchoices.co.uk account, at any time, for any reason.
Final Choices Publishing accepts no responsibility for comments and views expressed by members of the public through the commenting functionality on Finalchoice.co.uk. These submissions are not endorsed by or supported by Final Choices Publishing or its partners in any way.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
15. A proportion of content posted in Finalchoices.co.uk communities is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Final Choices Publishing Limited. Final Choices Publishing Limited does not accept responsibility for any content posted by members of the public on Finalchoices.co.uk or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through Finalchoices.co.uk. Any links to third party websites from Finalchoices.co.uk do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Final Choices Publishing Limited and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
16. Finalchoices.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Final Choices Publishing Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Final Choices Publishing Limited excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Final Choices Publishing Limited does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Final Choices Publishing Limited is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Final Choices Publishing Limited for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
17. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Final Choices Publishing Limited's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Final Choices Publishing Limited shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Finalchoices.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
18. Final Choices Publishing Limited does not warrant that functions available on Finalchoices.co.uk will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Finalchoices.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Final Choices Publishing takes no responsibility for the content displayed on third party sites linked to from finalchoice.co.uk.
19. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
20. The failure or delay of Final Choices Publishing Limited to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Final Choices Publishing Limited's right to enforce that right.
21. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Final Choices Publishing Limited,
84 Crantock Road,
For further information about these terms or to enquire about sponsorship and partnership opportunities on Final Choices email: firstname.lastname@example.org